1. Develop the CCTV database by means of assisting the sales consultants, giving presentations to prospective clients, negotiating deals, identifying business opportunities and viable income streams.
2. Retain the CCTV database by means of managing existing relationships, resolving complaints and preventing cancellations.
3. Remain up to date with relevant products, new technologies and trends in the market so as to ensure the best CCTV solutions for clients.
4. Maximise profits.
5. Manage various projects to successful completion.
6. Analysing, strategising and reporting.
7. Manage human resources within the CCTV division.
8. Preparation of tenders and ensuring tenders are completed and submitted.
9. Prepare presentations and present them to the community/clients.
1. Grade 12.
2. Relevant tertiary qualification (advantageous).
3. Valid PSIRA registration with a minimum of Grade E.
4. Driver’s licence.
5. Minimum of 3-5 years’ CCTV experience and/or project management/business development experience.
6. Technical knowledge relating to:
- ANPR cameras.
- Analytical cameras.
- VMS platforms (HikCentral, ACC 7, Milestone, DSS Pro).
- Solar solutions.
- Large-scale projects.
- Integrated security solutions.
7. Project management.
8. Business development.
9. Strategic planning – design and implementation.
10. Client retention.
11. Relationship management.
12. Marketing/PR management relating to the CCTV division.
13. Crisis management.
14. Experience in achieving and exceeding targets.
16. Analytical ability.
17. Presentation skills.
18. Public speaking skills.
19. Conflict resolution skills.
20. Interpersonal skills.
21. High-level communication skills.
|Location:||Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa|
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BELOW
There is only one way to the perfect job...
Whichever side of the employment equation you are on, Tech Jobs Network will help you find the staff or position you need.
The journal for decision makers who solve today's security challenges
Published in print, online and supported by twice-weekly electronic newsletters.
For more information - http://www.securitysa.com/generic.aspx?about