Key activities include but are not limited to:
• Daily control of the security officers on the premises.
• Monitor and manage the guarding and response companies.
• Monitor and manage property and premises’ access and egress control.
• Management and extraction of CCTV footage used in all investigations and audits.
• Managing all premises alarm activations, response and reporting.
• Monthly systems testing: alarm, alarm panics, electric fence, and fire.
• Reporting all cases of apparent or proven theft to applicable management and police.
• Perform necessary audits within the DC.
• Compile risk audit processes for the company.
• Health & Safety Officer duties.
• 5-8 years’ experience in the same or similar role.
• Must have valid Health & Safety certification.
• Must be an active Health & Safety officer.
• Relevant certificates or qualifications.
• Must have own vehicle and valid driver’s licence.
• Must be computer literate.
|Location:||Edenvale, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Company:||Regal Distributors SA|
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BELOW
There is only one way to the perfect job...
|Location:||West Rand, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Location:||East Rand, Gauteng, South Africa|
|Location:||Randburg, Gauteng, South Africa|
Whichever side of the employment equation you are on, Tech Jobs Network will help you find the staff or position you need.
The journal for decision makers who solve today's security challenges
Published in print, online and supported by twice-weekly electronic newsletters.
For more information - http://www.securitysa.com/generic.aspx?about