General admin/filing duties.
Assist customers with sales and queries.
Coordinate all customer complaints with relevant department head.
Liaise and coordinate deliveries with other branches.
Petty cash bank account control and reconciliation.
Profit-and-loss balance sheets and banking.
Oversee sales department, ensuring reports are done and sent to headquarter, call log monitoring, etc.
Manage staff effectively.
Qualifications and experience:
• Minimum of Grade 12 is essential.
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a similar position
• Preference will be given to administration qualifications.
• Preference will be given to accounting qualifications.
• High computer literacy (Microsoft Office and Pastel).
• Pastel Partner experience.
• Strong, proven administration skills.
• Strong planning and control skills.
• Ability to multitask and manage time.
• Attention to detail in all departments.
• Strong coordinating skills as well as internal engagement between branches.
• Strive for customer service.
|Remuneration:||R15 000 - R20 000|
|Location:||West Rand, Gauteng, South Africa|
APPLY FOR THIS JOB BELOW
There is only one way to the perfect job...
Whichever side of the employment equation you are on, Tech Jobs Network will help you find the staff or position you need.
The journal for decision makers who solve today's security challenges
Published in print, online and supported by twice-weekly electronic newsletters.
For more information - http://www.securitysa.com/generic.aspx?about